- Catriona Millar Exclusive Prints
- Fresh Outlooks 8 - 29 April 2017
- The Seasons of Argyll J L Morrison 4 Mar-1 April '17
- . January Showcase 28 Jan-25 Feb 2017
- .The Landscape in Cloth and Paint 10 Sep - 1 Oct
- Into Summer at Gallery Q 11 June - 16 July 2016
- Jack Knox 26 March - 22 April 2016
- Claire Harkess and the Christmas Exhibition 28 Nov-23 Jan '16
- Gift Vouchers
- Mixed Media
- Q Collection
Gallery Q participates in Own Art - a national initiative that makes buying contemporary art and craft affordable by letting you spread the cost of your purchase over 10 months with an interest free loan.
Heather was born in Glasgow in 1947 and has had a lifelong interest in the arts. She taught in primary schools for several years but is now a private piano teacher in Dundee, her home for more than thirty years.
With no formal art training, Heather has developed her own style and method of painting, which allows her to express the idiosyncratic images which appeal to her. She enjoys the absurdities of life which make us smile and look at ourselves in unexpected ways.
Her influences come from many sources, including idyllic childhood holidays on the south coast of England, her collection of illustrated children’s books, classical music, theatre and the general quirkiness of everyday life.
Several Scottish galleries exhibit Heather’s paintings and many of her works are in private collections both in the UK and abroad.
Click here to find out more.