- Catriona Millar Exclusive Prints
- Fresh Outlooks 8 - 29 April 2017
- The Seasons of Argyll J L Morrison 4 Mar-1 April '17
- . January Showcase 28 Jan-25 Feb 2017
- .The Landscape in Cloth and Paint 10 Sep - 1 Oct
- Into Summer at Gallery Q 11 June - 16 July 2016
- Jack Knox 26 March - 22 April 2016
- Claire Harkess and the Christmas Exhibition 28 Nov-23 Jan '16
- Gift Vouchers
- Mixed Media
- Q Collection
Gallery Q participates in Own Art - a national initiative that makes buying contemporary art and craft affordable by letting you spread the cost of your purchase over 10 months with an interest free loan.
"I am a self taught jewellery designer/maker based in Edinburgh.
I draw inspiration from almost anything, nature, architecture, art, conversations and the material I use, stones sometimes dictate a
certain way of setting, but I love to experiment and also to see what happens if I let materials "do their own thing“.
Often commissions inspire, they can be challenging , which I love, or there is so little/much in a customer’s brief that a lot of designing/creating is involved, which then can lead to new inspirations. Sometimes making mistakes creates something new and exciting too.
All my pieces are handmade, one off pieces. They are as unique as the people who wear them and of as high a standard and quality as I can produce."
Click here to find out more.