- Catriona Millar Exclusive Prints
- Fresh Outlooks 8 - 29 April 2017
- The Seasons of Argyll J L Morrison 4 Mar-1 April '17
- . January Showcase 28 Jan-25 Feb 2017
- .The Landscape in Cloth and Paint 10 Sep - 1 Oct
- Into Summer at Gallery Q 11 June - 16 July 2016
- Jack Knox 26 March - 22 April 2016
- Claire Harkess and the Christmas Exhibition 28 Nov-23 Jan '16
- Gift Vouchers
- Mixed Media
- Q Collection
Gallery Q participates in Own Art - a national initiative that makes buying contemporary art and craft affordable by letting you spread the cost of your purchase over 10 months with an interest free loan.
Commencing his career as an Archaeological Illustrator, Jon's artistic journey has always been concerned with faithfully representing the past and, for twenty years he has worked exclusively in the field of palaeontological reconstruction producing scientifically accurate representations of prehistoric animals, plants and environments.
n 2001 Jon was granted a distinguished talent visa to live and work permanently in Australia for the perceived value of his work to that nation and he now divides his time between Scotland and Melbourne.
He works predominately in the mediums of acrylic Painting, pencil & ink. The work in this exhibition spans Jon's career and many pieces have been put into print for the first time.
He is recognised internationally for his contribution to the field of reconstructing prehistoric life and has most recently been invited to partake in a dig in Montana in 2015 to produce relevant illustrations.
Click here to find out more.