- Catriona Millar Exclusive Prints
- Fresh Outlooks 8 - 29 April 2017
- The Seasons of Argyll J L Morrison 4 Mar-1 April '17
- . January Showcase 28 Jan-25 Feb 2017
- .The Landscape in Cloth and Paint 10 Sep - 1 Oct
- Into Summer at Gallery Q 11 June - 16 July 2016
- Jack Knox 26 March - 22 April 2016
- Claire Harkess and the Christmas Exhibition 28 Nov-23 Jan '16
- Gift Vouchers
- Mixed Media
- Q Collection
Gallery Q participates in Own Art - a national initiative that makes buying contemporary art and craft affordable by letting you spread the cost of your purchase over 10 months with an interest free loan.
Working mainly in acrylics, Fiona has an interest in the old and new, the past and the present, and how these function together within the same space. She is drawn to objects with a history, a narrative, or just a plain old vintage charm. Old vases and jugs hold and contain the vibrant newness and natural simplicity of the flowers that she favours in her paintings.
She paints from a mixture of life scenes, photographs and imagination. She is influenced by historical works of Colourists and Impressionists, and is hugely inspired by the wealth and richness of contemporary Scottish art that surrounds us in the present day. Fiona’s work features across a number of Scottish galleries and is held in private collections in the UK and abroad. She is also a supporter of NHS Tayside Health Care Arts Trust.
Feb 2013 The Fotheringham Gallery, Bridge of Allan
Nov 2012 Winter Exhibition, The Meffan Museum and Art Gallery, Forfar
Nov 2012 'That Art Auction' Tayside Health Care Arts Trust, Dundee
July 2012 Summer Exhibition, Frames Gallery, Perth
Click here to find out more.