- Catriona Millar Exclusive Prints
- Fresh Outlooks 8 - 29 April 2017
- The Seasons of Argyll J L Morrison 4 Mar-1 April '17
- . January Showcase 28 Jan-25 Feb 2017
- .The Landscape in Cloth and Paint 10 Sep - 1 Oct
- Into Summer at Gallery Q 11 June - 16 July 2016
- Jack Knox 26 March - 22 April 2016
- Claire Harkess and the Christmas Exhibition 28 Nov-23 Jan '16
- Gift Vouchers
- Mixed Media
- Q Collection
Gallery Q participates in Own Art - a national initiative that makes buying contemporary art and craft affordable by letting you spread the cost of your purchase over 10 months with an interest free loan.
My paintings are often full to the brim with Memeories, stories and feelings.
Seldom depicting a specific geographical location, the picture eveolves in my mind and then in the studio. I love the idea of capturing a single moment and wondering how it cam,e to be.
I collect images that attract me through camera, sketchbook and mind then create the scene , with artistic licence thrown in of course and always that child-like excitement.
For example the bulk of a Belted Galloway cow sharing a birch wood with a galloping hare and a nosey blackbird, or a woman reclining by a pond in a garden reminiscent of my own - there's no end to the fun and my hope is that others can share my fascination with our beautiful world.
Click here to find out more.