- Catriona Millar Exclusive Prints
- Fresh Outlooks 8 - 29 April 2017
- The Seasons of Argyll J L Morrison 4 Mar-1 April '17
- . January Showcase 28 Jan-25 Feb 2017
- .The Landscape in Cloth and Paint 10 Sep - 1 Oct
- Into Summer at Gallery Q 11 June - 16 July 2016
- Jack Knox 26 March - 22 April 2016
- Claire Harkess and the Christmas Exhibition 28 Nov-23 Jan '16
- Gift Vouchers
- Mixed Media
- Q Collection
Gallery Q participates in Own Art - a national initiative that makes buying contemporary art and craft affordable by letting you spread the cost of your purchase over 10 months with an interest free loan.
Liz Murray RSW
A graduate of Duncan of Jordanstone College of Art, Dundee (1965) in drawing and painting, Liz Murray is a professional member of the Royal Scottish Society of Painters in Watercolour and of the Scottish Society of Artists. She has exhibited widely and has works in many private collections. Public collections include the Scottish Arts Council, Angus Council and the Lillie Art Gallery. Awards include: Glasgow Group, Benno Schotz Prize; SAAC Elizabeth Ballantyne Prize; RSW Betty Davis Prize; Angus Summer Salon First Prize; RSW John Gray Prize; Brighton University 50/50 Highly Commended.
"My work is primarily about imagined glimpses of others' lives, memories and secrets, torn fragments, hidden layers, intimate histories.
Journals, photographs, apprentices' manuals and the very personal nature of old quilts provide most of the stimulus for my work.
This exhibition of mixed media work explores the relationship between three young people in Paris in the twenties and includes the use of sound and ephemera of the period."
Click here to find out more.