- Catriona Millar Exclusive Prints
- Fresh Outlooks 8 - 29 April 2017
- The Seasons of Argyll J L Morrison 4 Mar-1 April '17
- . January Showcase 28 Jan-25 Feb 2017
- .The Landscape in Cloth and Paint 10 Sep - 1 Oct
- Into Summer at Gallery Q 11 June - 16 July 2016
- Jack Knox 26 March - 22 April 2016
- Claire Harkess and the Christmas Exhibition 28 Nov-23 Jan '16
- Gift Vouchers
- Mixed Media
- Q Collection
Gallery Q participates in Own Art - a national initiative that makes buying contemporary art and craft affordable by letting you spread the cost of your purchase over 10 months with an interest free loan.
Pat Semple RSW
Born 1939 in Kintyre and graduate of Edinburgh College of Art. Pat's paintings explore the relationships between the human figure and the landscape. Each layer is full of symbolism as these paintings are an allegory of her spiritual and personal lives, which are at the same time personal and universal. Her work is included in the collection of the Scottish Arts Council and many private collections worldwide.
"My ideas come from my strong feelings about spirituality, memory and the echoes with which we imprint the world, also by our relationships with each other and our need to reassure ourselves by searching for symbols and patterns in our lives" Pat Semple
No artwork for this artist.
Click here to find out more.