- Catriona Millar Exclusive Prints
- Fresh Outlooks 8 - 29 April 2017
- The Seasons of Argyll J L Morrison 4 Mar-1 April '17
- . January Showcase 28 Jan-25 Feb 2017
- .The Landscape in Cloth and Paint 10 Sep - 1 Oct
- Into Summer at Gallery Q 11 June - 16 July 2016
- Jack Knox 26 March - 22 April 2016
- Claire Harkess and the Christmas Exhibition 28 Nov-23 Jan '16
- Gift Vouchers
- Mixed Media
- Q Collection
Gallery Q participates in Own Art - a national initiative that makes buying contemporary art and craft affordable by letting you spread the cost of your purchase over 10 months with an interest free loan.
Jock McFadyen was born in Paisley, Scotland in 1950. He attended the Chelsea School of Art where he graduated in 1977. His painting celebrates the decay and abuse of the urban environment, the grime and graffiti in chorus with the painted surface of his grand pictures.
Selected solo exhibitions include the National Gallery, London, 1982; The Imperial War Museum, London, 1991; Galleri 27, Oslo, Norway, 1996; The Pier Arts Centre, Orkney, Scotland, 1999. He lives and works in London.
Click here to find out more.