- Catriona Millar Exclusive Prints
- Fresh Outlooks 8 - 29 April 2017
- The Seasons of Argyll J L Morrison 4 Mar-1 April '17
- . January Showcase 28 Jan-25 Feb 2017
- .The Landscape in Cloth and Paint 10 Sep - 1 Oct
- Into Summer at Gallery Q 11 June - 16 July 2016
- Jack Knox 26 March - 22 April 2016
- Claire Harkess and the Christmas Exhibition 28 Nov-23 Jan '16
- Gift Vouchers
- Mixed Media
- Q Collection
Gallery Q participates in Own Art - a national initiative that makes buying contemporary art and craft affordable by letting you spread the cost of your purchase over 10 months with an interest free loan.
Pat Douthwaite was born in Glasgow in 1934. She began to study mime and modern dance with Margaret Morris, whose husband, J. D. Fergusson, encouraged her to paint. This important influence apart, she was self-taught. In 1958 Pat lived in Suffolk with a group of painters, including the Scots Colquhoun and MacBryde, and William Crozier. From 1959-1988 she travelled widely, to N. Africa, India, Peru, Venezuela, Europe, U.S.A., Kashmir, Nepal, Pakistan, Ecuador and from 1969 lived part of the time in Majorca, more recently in various properties across the Scottish Borders. She died in July 2002 at Broughty Ferry.
No artwork for this artist.
Click here to find out more.