- Catriona Millar Exclusive Prints
- Fresh Outlooks 8 - 29 April 2017
- The Seasons of Argyll J L Morrison 4 Mar-1 April '17
- . January Showcase 28 Jan-25 Feb 2017
- .The Landscape in Cloth and Paint 10 Sep - 1 Oct
- Into Summer at Gallery Q 11 June - 16 July 2016
- Jack Knox 26 March - 22 April 2016
- Claire Harkess and the Christmas Exhibition 28 Nov-23 Jan '16
- Gift Vouchers
- Mixed Media
- Q Collection
Gallery Q participates in Own Art - a national initiative that makes buying contemporary art and craft affordable by letting you spread the cost of your purchase over 10 months with an interest free loan.
About Own Art
The Own Art scheme is designed to make it easy and affordable for everyone to buy contemporary works of art and craft including paintings, photography, sculpture, glassware and artist-made jewellery and furniture.
Loans are available from as little as £100 up to £2,000 for the purchase of work in any media, provided that it is by a living artist. Loans are repayable over 10 months in interest free instalments, Representative 0% APR – so you’ll never be paying more than the advertised price.
Representative 0% APR
Offer subject to age and status. Terms and conditions apply. Own Art is operated by ArtCo Trading Ltd (a wholly owned subsidiary company of Arts Council England) in partnership with Arts Council England, Creative Scotland, Arts Council of Northern Ireland and our credit provider Hitachi Capital Consumer Finance.
Click here to find out more.