- Catriona Millar Exclusive Prints
- Fresh Outlooks 8 - 29 April 2017
- The Seasons of Argyll J L Morrison 4 Mar-1 April '17
- . January Showcase 28 Jan-25 Feb 2017
- .The Landscape in Cloth and Paint 10 Sep - 1 Oct
- Into Summer at Gallery Q 11 June - 16 July 2016
- Jack Knox 26 March - 22 April 2016
- Claire Harkess and the Christmas Exhibition 28 Nov-23 Jan '16
- Gift Vouchers
- Mixed Media
- Q Collection
Gallery Q participates in Own Art - a national initiative that makes buying contemporary art and craft affordable by letting you spread the cost of your purchase over 10 months with an interest free loan.
Originally established in Dundee's historic Nethergate as the Queen's Gallery in 1999 by Joyce McGlone, Gallery Q has an enviable reputation for being one of Scotland's leading Fine Art and Sculpture galleries and framing workshops.
Gallery Q represents a variety of carefully selected contemporary artists and jewellers who create original works of art. Many of the artists are household names but Gallery Q also supports young emerging artists and makers across Scotland. The 'whitespace' Gallery offers a welcoming environment to view and enjoy a superb collection of original fine art, prints, sculpture and art-inspired accessories.
If you are unable to visit the gallery you can buy online, and we are more than happy to email images to you. Please feel free to contact us for information on current exhibitions as they are constantly changing. Gallery Q also regularly attends the major art fairs around the UK and we would be delighted to see you at our stand.
Click here to find out more.