- Catriona Millar Exclusive Prints
- Fresh Outlooks 8 - 29 April 2017
- The Seasons of Argyll J L Morrison 4 Mar-1 April '17
- . January Showcase 28 Jan-25 Feb 2017
- .The Landscape in Cloth and Paint 10 Sep - 1 Oct
- Into Summer at Gallery Q 11 June - 16 July 2016
- Jack Knox 26 March - 22 April 2016
- Claire Harkess and the Christmas Exhibition 28 Nov-23 Jan '16
- Gift Vouchers
- Mixed Media
- Q Collection
Gallery Q participates in Own Art - a national initiative that makes buying contemporary art and craft affordable by letting you spread the cost of your purchase over 10 months with an interest free loan.
.The Landscape in Cloth and Paint 10 Sep - 1 Oct
For this exhibition, Ange Sewell, weaver and designer has drawn inspiration from the River Tay and its bridges and the Scottish landscape.
Images on the website are only a few examples of the work in the exhibition. Other pieces include, woven cuffs, scarves, cushions, blankets, neckpieces and brooches.
Landscape and seascape paintings by Ian Rawnsley, Robert McGilvray, Catherine Imhoff Cardinal, Davy Brown, Irene McCann and Sydney Horne Shepherd complement the collection.
Click here to find out more.