- The Landscape in Cloth and Paint 10 Sep - 1 Oct
- Catriona Millar Exclusive Prints
- . Oil and Water 15 Oct-12 Nov 2016
- .The Landscape in Cloth and Paint 10 Sep - 1 Oct
- Into Summer at Gallery Q 11 June - 16 July 2016
- Jack Knox 26 March - 22 April 2016
- Claire Harkess and the Christmas Exhibition 28 Nov-23 Jan '16
- Glasgow Contemporary Art Fair 25-26 April 2015
- 'Arbroath to Tobermory' 28 Mar - 25 April 2015
- Joe McIntyre - Solo Exhibition 29 Nov - 24 Jan 2015
- Forthcoming Exhibitions 2016
- Gift Vouchers
- Mixed Media
- Q Collection
Gallery Q participates in Own Art - a national initiative that makes buying contemporary art and craft affordable by letting you spread the cost of your purchase over 10 months with an interest free loan.
Oil and Water
15 October - 12 November
New paintings in oils and watercolour by George Gilbert RSW, Irene McCann, and Alison McWhirter
Gallery Q - Scottish Contemporary Art
Gallery Q was established in 1999 as The Queen's Gallery.
Located in the heart of Dundee's Cultural Quarter, Gallery Q exhibits and sells fine and applied art by leading Scottish artists.
We host regular exhibitions throughout the year at the gallery, while maintaining a strong presence at major art fairs.
Please browse our site and if you would like more information please call or email us.
Click here to find out more.